Pet Insurance Claims
Making a claim is easy and at Petcover we strive to simplify the process where we can! Simply click on the species you require a claim form for, download the relevant claim form and electronically fill it out and send it to us with the required documents mentioned in the claim checklist. Please note, that for ease of submission you can simply take a photo with your mobile device or scan your supporting documents, such as the veterinary invoices, and send to us electronically.
Attach all supporting documents and receipts, and email to:
Or post to:
Petcover Aust Pty Ltd
Address: 1-3 Smolic Crt, Tullamarine, Vic 3043
Pet Insurance Claim Checklist
- Ensure the form is fully completed before submitting your claim.
- Include itemised receipts as well as any relevant vet consultation notes or supporting documents.
- Cross check with your Certificate of Insurance to make sure you are not claiming for items that are not claimable with your policy. These include, but not limited to: routine and preventative care (teeth cleaning, worming, desexing and vaccinations) and any illness that occurred within your waiting period and/or were pre-existing conditions.
- Know your policies excess amount before submitting the claim.
- Copies of all you claim documentation should be kept for your records.
Receive Your Claim
Once you have submitted your claim, we’ll send you a letter on the outcome of your claim. A successful claim with Petcover will be paid in a choice of three ways:
- Paid direct to your vet. *Please understand that we will not pay your vet unless it has been previously agreed with them to do so.
- Credited into your bank account that your monthly premium is direct debited from.
- Credited into the bank account that is nominated on the claims form at time of submission.